Professional Scrum Product Owner is the cutting-edge course for organizing product ownership in the most effective way. It explores the worldwide challenge that many Scrum implementations run into, i.e. how business people and product managers should engage in Scrum and in collaborating with Scrum Development Teams.
Professional Scrum Product Owner is a 2-day course that covers the role and accountability of a Product Owner on a Scrum Team and being an Agile product manager within the organization. The class builds on the core expectation for Product Owners to maximize the value of the work done for a product, thereby serving customers, users and the organization.
Scrum.org selects only the most qualified instructors to deliver this course and maintains the defined curriculum and materials to assure consistency and quality for students worldwide.
- Agile Product Management
- The Product Owner in the Scrum framework
- Managing Product Backlog
- Managing releases
- Value driven development
- Dates: 26-27 Januar 2021 (9-17h CET)
- Language: English
- Price: 1195€ + VAT
- Price includes:
- Two attempts on the Professional Scrum Product Owner level I assessment (“PSPO I”). The total value is 2 x 200$.
- The official course materials.
- A signed copy of “Scrum – A Pocket Guide,” the acclaimed book by the trainer, Gunther Verheyen.
What to expect?
Our online classes are very much case-driven with plenty of room for interaction and conversation. We keep them as low-tech as possible:
- We will connect on Zoom and use Zoom breakout rooms for discussions in smaller teams.
- We will use Google Jamboard in a virtual team space on Google drive.
- The trainer will occasionally use PowerPoint and a flip chart.
- After the class the full slide deck and pictures from the flip charts will be shared via the Google Drive.