29. oktober 2020 - 3. december 2020
9:00 - 16:30
30. oktober 2020 - 4. december 2020
9:00 - 16:30
Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK) is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework.
What You Will Learn
In this class, students will learn how Scrum Teams can introduce additional practices from Kanban while continuing the way they are already working today with Scrum, all without changing Scrum.
Scrum.org and our Professional Scrum Trainers have worked with Daniel Vacanti in the creation of this course. In 2007 Daniel helped to develop the Kanban Method for knowledge work. He managed the world’s first project implementation of Kanban that year, and has been conducting Kanban training, coaching, and consulting ever since.
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility of work
Who Should Attend
The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is for anyone doing Scrum. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization who use Scrum to deliver products to market including Product Owners, Development Team Members and Scrum Masters.
Attendees make the most of the class if they:
- First of all, take a look at the new Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams from scrum.org
- Try the new Scrum with Kanban Open test from Scrum.org (Free)
- Dispelling Common Myths
- Understanding Professional Scrum
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban
Professional Scrum with Kanban Certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with Kanban course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I) assessment. This assessment is only available to students of the class currently. If you attempt the PSK I assessment within 14 days and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.