Scrum Day Denmark is a yearly conference in Denmark for the community. It is hosted by different danish companies and free for participants.
We arrange the conference and create a program, typical with one or two keynotes, different company presentations and a Open Space session.
See programs for previous years at www.scrumday.dk
We will open for tickets on 24/2 at 10.00 CET for both:
– Scrum Day West (14/4), 60 tickets (Bestseller, Aarhus): https://www.meetup.com/ScrumDayDK/events/268107536/
– Scrum Day East (17/4), 200 tickets: (Copenhagen, Bagsværd): https://www.meetup.com/ScrumDayDK/events/268107597/ (detailed information about location soon)
Opening keynote by Gunther Verheyen, Ullizee.
Closing keynote by Steve Porter, Scrum.org.
Presentations by Novo Nordisk and more.
Location and detailed agenda will be published as the details are getting finalized.
To sign up for a ticket, you need to have a user account on Meetup.com, be a member of the group: Scrum Day DK, then you can sign up for the Events (from 24/2 at 10.00 cet, if available tickets).
In 2019 the event was “sold” out in only 2 hours with more than 150 people on waiting list
Scrum Day DK 2019
25/11 2019, hosted by Siteimprove and with some great presentations:
- Opening keynote: Engagement is key – Gunther Verheyen, Ullizee-Inc
- How we fail continuously and how we learn from it! – Paul Skarregaard & Kasper Høgstrup Mølgaard, Bestseller
- Liberating Structures– Jakob Schmidt Sørensen & Tim Pedersen
- Changing Behaviour: The Psychology Behind Change– Henrik Zätterman, Proagile
- LEGO – Our journey so far– David Tøttrup, LEGO
- Closing keynote: Scrum, Measurement, and Continuous Improvement – Kurt Bittner, Scrum.org