Scrum Day Denmark
Scrum Day Denmark is a yearly conference in Denmark for the community. It is hosted by different danish companies and free for participants.
We arrange the conference and create a program, typical with one or two keynotes, different company presentations and a Open Space session.
See programs for previous years at www.scrumday.dk
Scrum Day DK 2019
25/11 2019, hosted by Siteimprove and with some great presentations:
- Opening keynote: Engagement is key – Gunther Verheyen, Ullizee-Inc
- How we fail continuously and how we learn from it! – Paul Skarregaard & Kasper Høgstrup Mølgaard, Bestseller
- Liberating Structures– Jakob Schmidt Sørensen & Tim Pedersen
- Changing Behaviour: The Psychology Behind Change– Henrik Zätterman, Proagile
- LEGO – Our journey so far– David Tøttrup, LEGO
- Closing keynote: Scrum, Measurement, and Continuous Improvement – Kurt Bittner, Scrum.org